- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- Attendance SystemAttendance System
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
Clocks synchronized by a publicly available time reference, such as DCF 77 (German time signal transmitter), or the globally available GPS (Global Positioning System). These clocks do not need any connection to a master clock.
Power supply either by mains or - if feasible - by battery.
No installation for the time distribution necessary.
In a range of more than 1500km around Frankfurt, the DCF 77 can be received in most locations, even indoors.
Stand-alone outdoor clock, powered by mains or battery: railways, municipal clocks in towns, advertising clocks.