- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- Attendance SystemAttendance System
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
SAM 40 / SEM 40
SAM 40 / SEM 40
Multifunctional and maintenance-free MOBALine movements for indoor and outdoor clocks up to Ø 40 cm. The SAM 40 movement is available with hour and minute hands whereas the SEM 40 has an additional second hand.
Both movements are self-setting and powered via MOBALine. Different running modes of second and minute hand available (stepwise or continuous). Synchronization via MOBALine from master clock (e.g. DTS, ETC, CTC or MTC).
- Simple configuration of movements by means of DIP switches.
- Automatic daylight saving time change according to the master clock.
The movements support the MOBALine world function. On the master clock, up to 20 different world time zones with different local time offsets can be configured.