- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
The Net Master Clock DTS 480x.masterclock is developed especially for a network environment. It is able to control conventional impulse clocks, self-setting MOBALine or IRIG-B / AFNOR slave clocks, and is used as an accurate NTP time reference (time server) for computer systems .
The DTS 480x.masterclock can be synchronized by a time signal receiver (DCF 4500 or GPS 4500) and/or by NTP time servers (LAN/Internet). On the RS 485 line, self-setting slave clocks can be controlled and monitored (only DTS 4801). The DCF current loop output can be used to synchronize other devices (e.g. master clocks) .
The DTS 480x.masterclock is equipped with 4 alarm control inputs either to monitor other connected devices or to link external signals (e.g. from sensors) to switching commands .
A serial RS 232 / RS 485 interface with configurable script file, to output special synchronization telegrams, completes the features of this multipurpose master clock .
Alarms are signaled by a relay, with SNMP traps, or by e-mail .