- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- Attendance SystemAttendance System
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
CompuTime Center CTC
CompuTime Center CTC
The reliable and modular concept with its configuration flexibility is an invaluable asset to any new installation. Due to its multiline architecture, the CTC is suitable for a wide range of applications. The different types of outputs provide the ability to control traditional or self-setting slave clocks as well as LAN-based systems.
The CTC offers a variety of synchronization options such as DCF, MSF, GPS, LAN / WAN, etc.
CompuTime Center CTC is a microprocessor system with buffered RAM and real-time clock (RTC). It is built in 19 "technology and provides a backlit, alphanumeric display with 4 x 20 characters, input keyboard and connection socket for external program data transmission. 2 serial interfaces (RS 232 / RS 422), a potential-free alarm contact, the DCF time code input and output, 3 inputs for external sensors - Twilight, Temperature, humidity, etc. -., flash memory for microprocessor software and configuration of the 5 slots of the frames is the place A for the power supplies in accordance with AB 5.0.x and Place E for its internal reserve under AB 2.0.8 fixed assignment. The average 3 slots B, C and D are reserved for an individual module configuration.
The CTC - Operating temperature range is ± 0 ° C to + 50 ° C, max. 90% rel. Humidity (non-condensing) .
CTC is CE compliant certified to EN 50081-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 50121-4, EN 60950 and DB.