- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
Network Management System - MOBA-NMS
Configuration, monitoring and administration of your entire time system - including master and slave clocks - on one application platform? This is the must-have of managing time systems - and MOBATIME offers the solution: MOBA-NMS is a Network Management System. Manage all MOBATIME network devices in an entire Ethernet network on one platform.
Don't believe it!? Take a tour!
As you strive to manage your low current installations as CCTV, air condition, entrance control, time recording, etc. centrally you would request the same for a time system. It is this demand which motivated us to develop MOBA-NMS with a bunch of handy features in an appealing design.
In detail, MOBA-NMS offers the following functions:
- Central device management for all MOBATIME network master clocks, time servers and slave clocks (analog, digital).
- Designed to handle/configurate more than 1000 devices per network at the same time.
- Compared to a web-based configuration on each single device, MOBA-NMS manages all devices centrally.
- Device auto detection for multicast and unicast (IP range scan) communication.
- Read and change device configuration with a comfortable user interface.
- Display device status, time, error, and alarm information of each device.
- Create logical groups and move/sort devices per drag and drop for easier management and supervision.
- Java-based (Eclipse RCP) and therefore operating system independent (Windows, Linux).
- Available for download with integrated online self update feature.
With this application you have full control over all MOBATIME devices in your network.