- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
How do you announce an exact time via your station or the telephone? Or how do you record audio announcements in a precisely-timed manner?
The DTS-2440.audio clock provides the answer. It has two operating modes: For one, the device may be used to announce the time (speaking clock), but it may also be used as a radio time signal generator.
Acoustic English-language output of the time in hours, minutes and seconds combined with a concluding sinus tone. Interval and volume of the announcement may be adjusted.
Your voice recording system will additionally record the time announcement made by the speaking clock. This way, all time announcements can be traced back to an exact point in time.
Radio Time Signal Generator: Output of sinus tones with variable duration and frequency.
The DTS 2440 provides a precise audio time signal, which you may conveniently transmit using your station or a special telephone number.