MOBATIME India is the leading brand for innovative time display, time distribution and time reference systems. Equipment and components are developed, manufactured and promoted by Moser-Baer AG., Switzerland. MOBATIME offers practical experience and extensive technological know-how in time systems for a wide range of application fields. This includes outdoor and indoor clocks, clock movements, master clocks and time servers.
Through the vision, achievement, ingenuity, and excellence of our employees, Mobatime has become a leading solution provider in time system and clocks as well as time references to the Metro/Railway/Rapid Metro/Monorail, Power, Defence, Communications Networks, and to other industries. We strive to create a workplace that inspires and empowers our employees to excel, making Mobatime a great place to thrive both personally and professionally.
Currently we have below opening, please send your bio-data on email@example.com and we will contact you if your CV fit to our requirement.
Pre Post Sales Engineer: (1-3 years experience)
Looking for a great place to work, come join us at Mobatime India Private Limited and be a part of our dynamic team! Our culture, challenges, and opportunities are sure to excite and motivate you!
The Pre Post Sales Engineer shall be responsible for pre & post sales technical support for Mobatime sales and for selected customers. This will include, but not be limited to, keeping in close contact with strategic customers, Product Line Management, and Business Development.
- Support strategic carrier customers: technical consulting, planning, lab trials and demonstrations, especially as it relates to Mobatime Time distribution & clocks portfolio.
- Customer presentations: create & present network solutions, Mobatime product details.
- Network designs and quotes including BOMs and network drawings
- Support responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Business cases, e.g. Mobatime solutions vs. competitive and alternate solutions
- Specification of potential features for future releases, interfacing with customers and Product Line Management
- Competitor and market analysis
- wherever and whenever applicable, may deliver product training to customers, channel partners and service providers
- Maintain product stock inventory and update to reporting manager on time to time basis.
- Customer follow ups on regular interval.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Associate level experience and knowledge of optical networking and telecom equipments.
- Associate level experience in synchronization equipments including CCNA will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 years of experience with network providers, data centers, telecom equipment sales
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Ability to travel often
- Must be proactive, self-sufficient and work well with sales people
REQUIRED EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE
MBA or engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
Salary : Best in industry
Date Posted: 14.05.2018